Here are the top ten articles for the Writing for Children Site! These rankings are live and get reset at the beginning of each month, so check back often to see what your fellow visitors are most interested in!
1. Finding Creative Ideas
Here are some ideas on how to jump start your creativity after a slump.
2. Valentine's Gifts for the Children's Writer
Great Tips for Buying a Special Valentine's Day Gift for a Children's Writer!
3. Words or Pictures?
Do words inspire pictures or do pictures inspire words?
4. Stretch Your Writing Muscles
Working on a wide variety of writing projects strengthens your writing skills.
5. New Year's Resolutions for the Children's Writer
Here are some tips to help you organize and track goals for your children's writing in 2013.
6. Events for Publicity and Sales
How to get the best publicity and sales from events.
7. Plot or Character? Character or Plot?
Should you begin with a character or with a plot? This article will help you reflect on which style works best for you as a writer.
8. Visiting Schools to Promote Your Book
Should you visit schools to promote your book?
9. I Fell in Love with a Green Sheep
A mysterious journey into the world of Mem Fox
10. Educreations Software, A Great New Tool
Educreations software, a fantastic new presentation tool for creating educational and writing widgets
Be sure to visit the Writing for Children Archives
for all the articles!
Editor's Picks ArticlesTop Ten ArticlesPrevious FeaturesSite Map